This Section Is Currently Being Updated
The Advisory Group is leading the EIP. It is composed of ten members including the Co-chairs ( SIDA & CABRI).
The primary responsibilities of the Advisory Group are to:
- Provide advice and guidance to the Co-Chairs and the Secretariat on the strategic direction of the EIP;
- Advise on the substantive content and policy orientations of EIP outputs and deliverables, with particular attention to the objectives and activities of the EIP, and a commitment to ensure that the results of any work produced reflect what the EIP set out to achieve;
- Assist in enhancing the visibility of EIP activities and outputs in relevant external discussions, particularly through relevant international networks and platforms.
- Assist in identifying prospective EIP partners
- The Astana Civil Service Hub
- The Centre for Economic Governance, Kenya
- Login Asia
- The Government of Bangladeh, Ministry of Finance
- USA (USAID)
- Irish Aid
- The Government Partnerships International (UK)
- World Bank