The Effective Institutions Platform (EIP) support country-led and evidence-based policy dialogue, knowledge sharing and peer learning on public sector management. Materials available on the EIP website are protected under copyright.
Use of materials available through this site is subject to the following terms:
- Material from the site may not be copied, lent, hired out, transmitted or distributed for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind without the written permission of the EIP.
- Local copies of the material may be saved or sent to a printer for personal use or to inform authorised or potential users about the EIP and its efforts.
- The following copyright notice must be included on the material in a clearly visible position: Copyright © EIP. All rights reserved.
- The copyright on material from third parties and available through the EIP website may also apply and should be honoured.
- Material found on the EIP website may not be modified without the permission of the EIP.
Requests for permission to reproduce or translate EIP material for commercial purposes or compensation of any kind and requests for permission to modify EIP materials should be sent in our contact form: Contact us.
The EIP encourages and appreciates links in your web pages to the EIP website. Please inform the EIP Secretariat if you plan to establish such a link. These terms do not apply to material on other websites linked to the EIP website.
This website was developped by Passionapes Marie Mantopoulos and Alexis Svinartchouk. See more work on mariii.fr.
Photo credits: Shutterstock / Pixabay.